Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ANOTHER Lesson of Love...

It was Bosco who found Charlie and Sebastian who helped to save his life. Had I not let Bosco out that one morning I would have never known that a crippled kitty was strangling slowly to death via his collar, which had become caught under one arm, right under my porch. This kitty had managed to crawl into Pandora's old hut and immediately cued to Bosco's sudden growl and stance, I crawled partially under to see that yet another feline in great need had arrived. Charlie's story is AMAZING for many reasons. It was one helluva project pulling this one out from under the porch. A few years earlier I'd placed a few huts under there for Pandora and her buddy Mr. B, to shelter them from winter at a time before I could get them onboard the 'Starship'. But by now and several years later, the myrtle and dirt had pushed up and I literally had to get a shovel and pull patio blocks up in order to get this little 'bin kitty' out. Luckily I have a large nylon cat shelter, in which I was able to place the bin in once I extracted it. The kitty ultimately crawled out, hissing and ferocious, but very seriously in trouble too. It was clear that he was having breathing problems. He had belonged to someone at some point, evident from the collars now strangling him. Here's where a little kitty whispering comes into play. Most people don't know this but animals in distress, no matter how bad the situation - can fully understand when help is at hand. But the trick is to help them on their time and unfortunately, most humans do not harbor the compassion and patience to work with animal consciousness in an altered state and time that often directly opposes 'human time'. IN FELINE TIME that was allowed to him, this ferocious kicking and spitting spirit being allowed me to actually place my hands on him and I was able to cut the collars off. I warn that NO ONE ELSE attempt to do this kind of hands-on work, as this is an advanced Psy communicative manner to work with animals & wildlife that very few humans at this time are adept at practicing. Instinct told me to keep him sheltered for a few hours while I went off to work. I wanted to be sure the collar had not done too much damage. I went to work hoping I could release him later on. That was not to be. I found later that this cat was completely unable to stand. It's always a dilemma when a cat in serious need comes along. My vet, a very special woman who understands the nature of my work in animal consciousness, was not immediately available. I was able to give him some remaining pain meds, left over from Pandora's surgery, and while Charlie was resting and I was waiting for my Vet, I and a colleague channeled with him. Unfortunately, the drugs had made him drowsy, so we could get very little info at first. His name is Charlie and this is his story: Charlie had been dumped very close to my home a week prior. When he was dumped the collar was ok. But one of the reasons he was dumped was because he could no longer walk. He'd been dealing with a weakening body system for quite some time. His owner, we surmised for the time being, was an older woman who could not care for him properly. He was not neutered. He had broken teeth. I knew the owner was female by the type collars that were on him. I cannot grasp how ANYONE who could love a pet, could just dump them to die on their own, alone and in such a crippled state. Why not euthanize if that's the case? Leaving him to die in agony on a street corner is to my mind, unfathomable. But that's just MY opinion. Because Charlie could barely walk, stumbling about, he'd managed to slip one of his legs through one of the collar where it got stuck. Struggling to even move, Charlie came across Sebastian, another neighborhood stray who had frequented the Starkitty property on and off in the last 2 years. Sebastion actually has people apparently, but the people leave him out all the time and don't feed him very well. So he wanders the neighborhood. Last year, Sebastian and Tiger had helped two starving feline Mama's and their kittens to my property the dead of a huge snowstorm last winter. And so Sebastian helped lead the crawling and stumbling Charlie to the hut, for safety. Charlie was in great pain and was embarrassed by the fact that he could not keep himself clean, as he could not use a litter box. Crippled, starving and sick, he also had a bad case of diarrhea. Charlie stated he had been in a great deal of pain, not only from the vice grip around his belly, and his neurological problems, but he was in pain due to starvation too and was very grateful for the meds, which took the edge off the pain. At first he wanted to hurry up and die because his dignity had been so shattered and his body was so broken. Part of the Starkitty Research is to listen to the animals and co-create with them - a living reality - engaging their full desires and cooperation in the process. And if Charlie wanted to go back to spirit world, then I would help him - but it would be in a way that honors and heals him as he goes. But on the other hand, Charlie ate 3 meals a day like a voracious horse and the food actually drove him to stand and actually exercise his wobbly legs. Using holistic means, I managed to corral his diarrhea temporarily and continuously managed him around the clock. But it was soon evident that Charlie's problems would require a long term solution; one which I did not have. After channeling with him a second time, we prepared him for a wonderful send off to the light - as my life-long history of performing crossovers is well known on both sides of living reality. The night before his planned departure at my vets office, Charlie and I sat by candlelight and called in all the crossing guides. But the next day, a miracle occurred in the split second that Charlie was revealed to my vet. She asked if she could 'try'. Dumbfounded, and knowing how overwhelmed she is in her own practice, I looked at Charlie and he gave me a nod. We bathed him, and settled him into a cage where he could watch Ellen work. I leaned into the cage to say goodby and this ferocious, growling being I'd known for two weeks, suddenly snuggled up to my hand and allowed me to scrunch his neck fur - as if we'd been buddies forever. And I knew his thanks was at hand for enabling him to try too, with Ellen. Charlie states in a most recent channeling that he instantly changed his mind as soon as he saw her and suddenly wanted to stay. Her energy was right, the smells in the location were ok, and he'd read her heart instantly. He called her ferocious lioness and he wanted to be with this lioness-healer woman. From his most awful 2 weeks of being utterly abandoned by one human being who left him to die awfully on the streets to suddenly feeling greatly needed Charlie's life was radically changed. Both fell instantly in love with one another and Charlie it ends up - is in the BEST place a crippled kitty could land; in a vet's office under a vet's special love and with full access to the best medicine money can buy. The efforts to alter the living reality of one spirit being named Charlie took many. Humans need to understand that the random and thoughtless actions of one, take many, many others to balance, correct & heal. True to the Starkitty Project planetary work at hand, this was a full-on inter-species cooperation. Bosco and Sebastian got him safetly to me. My sister ran to get him more meds and intermittently channeled too. I did the basic initial life-saving care, a colleague and I channeled with him further, and I called just the right person for him. And Ellen, my vet saved his life in yet another way. Charlie is now a Starkitty, actively participating in the Starkitty Project and working with the Starkitty vet. He says he does not know how long his body can hold, but he has been given a new sense of purpose and each and every day he lives to be with his new love, Ellen.